Sustainable Growth Comes From Sustainable Marketing Programs
Being opportunistic just got too expensive. The old “try a bunch of stuff and then do more of what works” is far too inefficient. In 2023 nothing becomes more valuable than a single marketing program that can sustain, compound and scale.
But here’s what typically happens even for well-intentioned marketing orgs:
- Let’s get going with LinkedIn organic
- Ok, now let’s figure out ads on Facebook
- We never nailed SEO – let’s make that happen
- Get that podcast launched now
- Fire up some events on top
- More thought leadership
- Time to launch Account Based Marketing
But as we layer on a new initiative, the existing ones aren’t sustaining. They might just barely be moving.
Which leaves us stuck on the hamster wheel that we’ve come to know as the false struggle of marketing.
Getting out of that is not easy, but there is a way.